Harry Potter world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can discuss about the word of the most famous wizard in the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House Selection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TiagoMMF
Admin

House Selection Empty
PostSubject: House Selection   House Selection EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:24 pm

Fill this to we select you:

Name:
Bloodline:
a small description about you:
Back to top Go down
https://hpworld.forumotion.com
nani

House Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Selection   House Selection EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Name:Nani
Bloodline:pure
a small description about you:I'm 15 years old, I born in 1994 3 of janeiro, my specials habilities are I hate school and I'm in love with a girl of my school and class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TiagoMMF
Admin

House Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Selection   House Selection EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:05 pm

nani wrote:
Name:Nani
Bloodline:pure
a small description about you:I'm 15 years old, I born in 1994 3 of janeiro, my specials habilities are I hate school and I'm in love with a girl of my school and class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Welcome to my forum!
That I'll be hard to decide your house from this so SMALL description, but I'll put you put you in SLYTHERIN!
Ypu can now post in your house forum!
Back to top Go down
https://hpworld.forumotion.com
Thepo3

House Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Selection   House Selection EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:56 am

Hogwarts Name: Arin
Blood Line: Half Blood
Small Description: my parents were killed in a huge battle when i was three years old, i got sent to an orphanage but at the age 8 i ran away after using my telikenesis unknowingly to hurt someone and have been on the run ever since i have only had a certain amount of friends but they didn't know what friendship really was and they deserted me, i met a mysterious old man who goes by the name of dumbledore and he sent me to a magical school called hogwarts and told me how brave i have been over the past few years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Selection   House Selection Empty

Back to top Go down

House Selection
Page 1 of 1